Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Sorry for not being very active here...!

Hi all... I know I haven't done much here but I am still drawing and creating!
Well, the thing is I just use Facebook artist page more. So if you would like to catch up with my latest projects please like my artist page, Chie Kutsuwada♡Manga, thank you!

Well now, I have a news for you, especially if you are near Brighton next weekend.
I am attending Comic Pop Up event on Saturday 13 May at The Hanover Pub, 242 Queen's Park Road, Brighton BN2 9ZB.

There I am going to take Manga portrait commissions and also one of my books, As You Like It on sale (so, if you buy a copy there, you can get it signed!).
There are more wonderful live comic presentations and many more comics to buy at the venue. It is also a family friendly event, so please come along with your younger brother, sister or/and kids!

Hope to see you soon!

Well, before going let me show you some of my latest doodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment